This picture is part of a collection sold by a private group. It features several models wrestling with a (fake) python in various poses. All of the pics are set either in some apartment/private room, or have been digitally superimposed atop a jungle background Photoshop style.
I have several pics from that collection, and more are out there. But it should be noted that, unless I'm wrong, this picture is likely *not* the poster's original work.
Of course, do we really care? Its a woman in a bikini wrestling a fake giant snake for crying out loud!
1. This not a jungle. Actually, it looks very similar to Cher's bedroom. (Reticulated python and all) If this is indeed where the picture was taken, I commend you on your audacity.
2. Reticulated pythons would not begin strangling at the neck. On a male, they would usually begin the lower calf region. On a female, it usually attempts to copulate (possibly for several hours) then begins on the upper calf.
3. Why is the woman walking through a jungle without an African guide? It is a known fact that any Caucasian female is required to have a large African guide when journeying through Zulu infested waters. (Citation: The British Guide to Racism and Exploring- Volume 6.)
4. Is that Cher'? it reminds me of her 1985 album cover- "I once got strangled by a Reticulated Python: Greatest hits."
5. I always enjoy a good reticulated python strangling, but this is just wrong. At least have the decency to show her brains splattering across the fecal matter stained carpet (An after-effect of constriction), or perhaps a bursted lung or two. The snake has a heart too. Give the guy his due.